Would you like to offer a CE activity? Here’s how!
1) Please allow a lead time of at least 14 days to plan your CE activity.
2) Complete and submit a “SON CE Activity Interest Form” online (below). The CE Coordinator will present the request to the Primary Nurse Planner who will find a nurse planner(s) to be involved in your CE activity planning process.
3) A meeting will be arranged with you and the nurse planner at which time the CE Coordinator will provide the needed forms.
- ONA Approved Provider Activity Planning Form
- Financial bias form
- Ensure certain wording that needs not go on any flyers or other mediums of advertisement and needs to be included within the activity presentation itself.
Do not advertise your activity before this meeting. Any flyers or advertisements become part of the application packet and ONA looks for these statements when the Provider Unit is audited.
4) All forms must be completed and submitted to the CE Coordinator and the Nurse Planner 7 days prior to the activity to CENursing@csuohio.edu.
There will be no post-activity approval for CE activities.
Required Disclosures to Learners
No one with the ability to control content of this activity has a relevant financial relationship with an ineligible company.
Criteria for Successful Completion: Attend entire session and submit an evaluation form.
Cleveland State University School of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91).